CO Poisoning Victim Hospitalized in Rochester
A young woman from the Crookston area is being treated by Mayo Clinic doctors for carbon monoxide poisoning. 22-year-old Aryanna Ostgaard was airlifted to Rochester on Monday after authorities were called to her family’s home and found her parents dead. Polk County officials reported Aryanna was unconscious but breathing when deputies arrived at the scene. The Mayo Clinic is not releasing any information about her condition, but she was initially listed in critical condition on Monday. Her 17-year-old sister was the person who placed the 911 call and was not seriously harmed by her exposure to the elevated levels of CO. She was released from a hospital in Duluth after being treated on Monday.