5 Gorgeous Cabins Less Than 90 Minutes from Rockford
Winter came early in the Stateline and that has us wishing to be cozy by a fire in a beautiful cabin.
Thankfully Illinois is home to plenty cabin rentals, including five that are just a short drive from Rockford.
Enjoy Illinois found ten great cabins you can rent in our state, but let's face it, we aren't driving five hours to settle into a cabin in Elizabethtown.
SEE MORE: This Hidden Gem Wisconsin Lake Walking Path Steals Your Breath in Two Ways
Instead, let's stick to the first five on this list, which are all about 90 minutes away from Rockford.
On a snowy day like today, maybe it'll take a few more minutes but it looks like it'll be worth it.
- White Pines Resort in Mount Morris: 25 one-room log cabins with gas fireplaces, about an hour from Rockford
- Kishauwau County Cabins in Tonica: 17 different sized cabins with central air and furnace hear, about 90 minutes from Rockford near Starved Rock
- Hawk Valley Retreat and Cottages in Galena: a mix of cottages and rooms in a bed and breakfast setting, about 90 minutes from Rockford
- Augustus Chetlain Home and Log Cabin Guest Houses in Galena: six log cabins from the 1800s with whirlpools and wood burning fireplaces
- Galena Log Cabin Getaway and Adventure Creek Alpaca and Goldendoodle Farm in Galena: one-room cabins with lofts, gas log fireplaces and whirlpools, about 90 minutes from Rockford