Full List of Breweries at Rochester on Tap 2021 + Wine, Cider, and Hard Seltzer
We're getting closer and closer to the biggest craft beer festival in southeast Minnesota, Rochester on Tap! The big event is coming up on October 30th at the Mayo Civic Center and let me tell you, after you look at all of the breweries that are going to be there, you won't want to miss it.
Fun fact: you won't just be able to sample beer, there's also going to be wine, cider, and hard seltzer to sample too. So if you have a friend who's not the biggest beer fan, now they have no excuse to not come with you!
If you haven't purchased your tickets yet to sample TONS of amazing craft beers (and wine, cider, and hard seltzer), it's not too late, you can get them now below. Tickets are $37 (plus fees) for general admission. There are two sessions to chose from, 1-4 PM or 5-8 PM. Or you can get a VIP ticket for $65 (plus fees). The VIP session is noon-4 PM, so you get an extra hour of sampling, plus a commemorative hat, and a $5 dollar food voucher. There are also tickets for designated drivers that are $10 so they can get into the event and still hang out but they won't be sampling anything.
Don't forget, because Rochester on Tap is the day before Halloween this year, make sure to come dressed up!
Here are a few more important pieces of information before we get into the breweries that will be there.
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and must be purchased in advance online.
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Beer list is subject to availability and could change.
Let's check out the incredible breweries that you'll be able to get samples from at this year's Rochester on Tap!