New Recall Includes Product Sold at Target Stores in Minnesota
A super cute Magnolia product sold at Target stores in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, and throughout the United States, is being recalled due to parts breaking and one instance of a fire starting while in use.
Adorable Magnolia Product Sold at Target Stores in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Throughout the United States Were Recalled Due to Fire Potential
Just posted on the Consumer Product Safety Commission website is a recall for a product sold at Target stores in the very popular Magnolia section. I love this spot in the store! I wish they had some chairs, a gorgeous rug and one of the Starbucks baristas to take my order while I just hung out in the ambiance. Joanna Gaines knows her stuff.
Unfortunately, one of the products sold throughout the nation and online at www.target.com has been recalled. Several reports have been made of parts breaking on the product and one person noticed flakes of paint coming off the product which led to a fire. Obviously, if you have this product, you need to quit using it.
Below are all of the details to know about this latest recall:
- PRODUCT NAME: 1.75 Quart Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia Tea Kettles.
- PRICE AND DATES SOLD: The tea kettle cost about $35 and were sold between July 2021 and October 2021.
- REASON FOR THE RECALL: 27 reports were made indicating the tea kettle wobbled, leaked, the handle grip breaking off, and paint chipping or melting on the bottom. There was also a report of a fire when paint chipped off the kettle.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The stainless steel tea kettles are white and have a copper-colored stainless steel handle with a wooden grip and a white lid with a wooden knob. The inside of the kettles are brushed stainless steel.
- MARKINGS ON THE PRODUCT:
- Printed on the kettle's hang tag is the following, "Item Number 324-03-7894"
- If you turn the kettle over, you will also notice the following imprinted on the bottom:
- Hearth & Hand, WITH MAGNOLIA, STAINLESS STEEL, 1.75 QUART (7 CUPS), FOOD SAFE • HAND WASH ONLY, GAS ELECTRIC STOVE, INDIA
What To Do If You Have The Recalled Product Sold at Target?
If you have this product in your home, you are asked to immediately stop using the product and return to a Target store for a full refund. You can also contact Target to receive a prepaid return label to return the product by mail.
See the full recall on the Consumer Product Safety Commission website.
<a href="https://www.seizethedeal.com/cities/rochester/store/townsquare-media-rochester"><img class="size-full wp-image-310346" src="https://townsquare.media/site/719/files/2022/09/attachment-Rochester-On-Tap-in-Article-Banner.png" alt="rochester on tap craft beer festival" width="500" height="300" /></a> Rochester On Tap, Townsquare Media Event