Terrific River Views Will Make You Drool 12 Miles from Rochester!
The first thing you notice is all the windows. Why so many windows? Well, you're right there on the river, close to Rochester in Oronoco. So windows are a must. Liste price? $699,000.
It's a gorgeous property, on the North fork of the Zumbro in Oronoco, Minnesota, with piles of space inside. Nice roomie kitchen to not get into 'you keep bumping into me' fights. The living space, with a huge fireplace, just screams, "Fire + snow + river = romance novel!"
Pretty traditional layout for the three bedrooms and 2.5 baths...but it's inside those rooms where you'll say, "Oh, I need that!" For instance, the primary bedroom has sliding glass doors to the outside! Would that not be just the coolest thing in the morning for your early walk, coffee, or just watching the river in the AM?
Scroll through the gallery for more details and views on this Oronoco home.
LOOK: Home 12 Miles from Rochester Has River View from Every Window!
- Main floor living with a river view from all the main living spaces!
- Enjoy the four-season porch with stunning views and a gas-burning fireplace to enjoy regardless of the temperatures outside.
- A newly updated kitchen and main floor living is an open concept with a masonry wood-burning, high efficient fireplace in the living area.
- Open kitchen/dining/living room - three bedrooms on the main.
- Primary Bedroom is large, with sliding glass doors to the outside, a walk-in shower, and a walk-in closet with lots of storage.
- The architectural lines in the home add beauty and interest. Attached is an oversized 3-car attached garage. If you want a quiet retreat at the end of the day, this could be your next home.
- It sits on a small cul de sac with an excellent view/access and lots of green space.
Built in 1988, and sold in 1990 for $136,000, the current asking price is $699,000. If you're curious, math-wise, I think it works out to about $19,000 a year in increased value.
This home is all kinds of fancy pantsy. You know how your eyes felt loved and relaxed looking at the river views on the Oronoco property? Here your eyes will say, "What the what?"
The Most 'Extra' Home Currently for Sale in Minnesota
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com