Festival of Trees is Back in Rochester at New Location
Festival of Trees is Back in Rochester, Minnesota at New Location in 2022
Have you ever been inside a winter wonderland? One of Rochester's favorites is coming back at the end of November, and Santa is coming too.
The Festival of Trees is an amazing experience full of the most gorgeous trees that are decorated in the most beautiful and unique ways. Minnesota themes, Lego, Disney, snowflakes, Paul Bunyan, and so many others will leave you in awe as you walk through the displays. It is something that you must see and this year, the Festival of Trees is happening at J.Powers at the Hilton in Downtown Rochester on Friday, November 25th and Saturday, November 26th.
What you can expect to see this year at Festival of Trees in Rochester, Minnesota
This year will be just as magical and below is what you can expect to enjoy this year at Festival of Trees:
- Public viewing of over 90 beautifully decorated trees on Friday, November 25 from 9 am until 7 pm (no entry after 6:30 pm)
- Public viewing of over 90 beautifully decorated trees on Saturday, November 26th from 10 am until 7 pm (no entry after 6:30 pm)
- DiverseAbility Day - 10 am until 2 pm. You'll enjoy crafts, entertainment, hands-on learning stations, sensory activities, a human library, and more!
- Sensory Friendly Hour - 9 am until 10 am. This time will have subdued lights (no flashing lights), no entertainment, and other sensory-friendly features.
- Festival After Dark - 7 pm until 10 pm (no entry after 9 pm). You will need to be 21+ to enter. This event will features a cash bar, entertainment, and other activities.
Does Festival of Trees Cost Money to Attend in Rochester, Minnesota?
The event is free to attend but registration is encouraged and can be done easily at the Hiawatha Homes website. Your attendance will continue to raise awareness about Hiawatha Homes, and provide support to individuals with disabilities in Olmsted County. Learn more at hiawathahomes.org.