Minnesota Twins Are Giving Away Free Hoodies
Opening day is right around the corner.
Major League baseball starts on April 4th. Minnesota will spend the first week of the season on the road at Baltimore and then Kansas City before returning home.
The Twins' home-opener at Target Field is April 11th, and they are planning quite the celebration.
Minnesota plays the Chicago White Sox that day at 3:10 p.m., but the festivities start bright and early that morning.
Here is the Schedule of Events:
- 6 to 9 a.m. - Free Breakfast on the Target Field Plaza
- Noon to 2:15 p.m. - DJ Mad Mardigan will perform for fans at Target Plaza.
- 1:15 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Live music and food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- 1:00 p.m. - Gates open - Former Twins' superstars will assist in officially opening the gates. The first 30,000 fans through the gates will receive a free hoodie.
- The ceremonial first pitch will be thrown by Rod Carew.
- A flyover featuring a pair of F-16s from the Minnesota Air National Guard.
For more information on Opening Day in Minnesota, click here.